Customer Service Information
- ECORSE-PELHAM INTERSECTION modernization work begins May 24
- PARDEE ENTRANCES to Heritage Park closed due to construction
- PARDEE AND GODDARD ROADS under construction
- REPORT POTHOLES properly for best results
- UPDATED - FREE COVID-19 TESTING SITE located at Lakes of Taylor Golf Course
The Customer Service Center handles inquiries for every department in the City of Taylor except Taylor Police, Taylor Fire and the Taylor Community Library.
We are located on the first floor of the Municipal Building 23555 Goddard Road at Pine St., just off of the main atrium on the first floor. Our hours are 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
The center can be reached by calling (734) 287-6550 or visiting in person. The staff assists hundreds of customers daily.
Agents answering calls do their very best to accommodate each customer with in a timely fashion. Some calls require more detail than other calls, so please be patient during certain times of the year.
Know Before You Go
City hall will re-open to the public starting Monday February 1, 2021. We are closed during the day between 12-1 for cleaning purposes.
City Hall will allow up to 20 customers into the building at one time when we are open to the public. There may be a wait outside while customers ahead of you are signing in. Please plan accordingly if you do not make an appointment. You will be asked by a member of our staff if anyone in line has an appointment, they will be called in before walk up customers.
All persons entering the building, must come in through the front door of City Hall. Mask's are required to enter. You will not be allowed inside without one.
You will be asked to sign in and sanitize prior to visiting the department you are doing business with.
We strongly encourage you to call and make an appointment and or utilize our drop box located on the side of the building on Pine st. Please do not place any payments in the supply area of the drop box, That is for empty envelopes incase you need one to put your payments in.
City hall cashier does not accept debit/credit cards. You can use our pay-on-line service or by calling 1-888-272-9829 or take advantage of the payment drop box located just outside City Hall on Pine Street. If you are using the official payment site for water bills have your account number and jurisdiction code 3212 If paying property taxes use jurisdiction code 3211.
- By appointment only for adoptions on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (9 to 11 a.m. and 12:30 to 2 p.m.) On Thursdays from 9-11 a.m., licensing is available (by drive-up in parking lot; no appointment necessary).
- City Hall is limited to 20 customers inside building at a time, everyone is required to sign in and sanitize upon entering the building. Must have a face mask on. Only the front entrance is open to customers. Monday- Friday 9-5 Does NOT accept Credit Cards Cash-Check-Money Orders Only
- Ford Senior Center Monday- Friday 8-4 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Click here to subscribe to the Holiday trash collection for notifications when to put trash out a day late due to holiday, or any other notifications.
Here you can stay up to date with current emergency alerts such as Snow Emergencies, Water issues and Trash Collections in your area. We will keep you informed of important information to avoid calling into City Hall.
Sun Jul. 4 - Sat Jul. 10
Mon Sep. 6 - Sat Sep. 11
Sun Nov. 21 - Sat Nov. 27
Tiarra- Customer Service
Kathy- Customer Service
Suann- Customer Service
- I am putting up a fence and need to know where my property lines are. Can you help me?
- How can I get general property data such as: year built, living area and number of rooms?
- How can I get general assessing information such as: taxpayer of record, parcel number, assessed value, taxable value and legal description?
The City of Taylor’s Good to Great Neighborhood Program continues to make its way through the community, with focus currently in the Taylor Parks Elementary School neighborhood (Area #16, northeast corner) as well as Area #20, the southwest corner. Read on...
The Taylor School District recently released a video presentation on information centering on a possible bond proposal. The City is currently running this short video at 10:30 p.m. each evening on its government access channels on Comcast and WOW. Read on...
The Taylor Summer Festival will return this year, but on a different weekend. The 2021 version will be a three-day affair on July 8-10 at Heritage Park. Read on...