- Polling Locations
- Precinct Map
- Street Index
- Online Voter Registration/Change of Address
- Voter Registration Application (Downloadable)
- Online Absentee Ballot Application
- Absentee Ballot Application (Downloadable)
- Online Election Inspector Application
- Election Inspector Application (Downloadable)
The City of Taylor does not have a scheduled election in 2023. Our next scheduled election will be the 2024 Presidential Primary. This page will be update when more information becomes available.
A message from the Clerk’s Office
The Michigan Voter Information Center is an online resource that allows you to perform many election related tasks online, including:
- Registering to vote
- Updating your voter registration address
- Requesting an absentee ballot
- Signing up for the permanent absentee ballot list (this will be a new feature prior to the Presidential Primary election 2024)
- Viewing a sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Checking your polling location
- Finding hours and location for your early voting site
All registered voters are allowed to vote by absentee, without a reason. Voting absentee is a convenient way to vote, and can be done from the comfort of your home. Sign up to have an absentee ballot mailed to you every election cycle, complete and return your ballot by mail, in person, or via drop box by 8 P.M. on election day! The ability to sign up online is not currently active, but we will update this page with a link, once available.
If you have a group interested in registering to vote and would like the Clerk to attend an event to assist with registration, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 734-287-6550 option 6.
Feel free to email the Clerk’s Office with any questions you may have.
Remember, every vote counts, so please exercise your right to do so!