Boards & Commissions
Throughout the year residents and/or business representatives are appointed to serve on these on behalf of the city. If you have an interest in learning more about any of the Commissions or Boards you can find additional information on their page.
If you would like to get involved in a Commission or Board you can contact Karl Ziomek, Director of Communications & Marketing at 734-374-1447.
- Aging Commission
- Board Of Ethics
- Board of Review
- Brownfield Redevelopment Authority
- Compensation Commission
- Construction Board of Appeals
- Cultural Arts Commission
- Downtown Development Authority
- Fire & Police Civil Service
- General Employee's Retirement Board
- Historical Commission
- Housing Commission
- Election Commission